Woodbridge Man Charged With Abduction, Burglary
This incident happened on Sept. 5, but the investigation was held for investigative purposes, police said.
Police have charged Woodbridge resident Alberto Castillo with abduction and burglary with intent to commit assault, Prince William County police spokesperson Jonathan Perok said.
A 41-year-old Woodbridge woman and 71-year-old Falls Church man were in a resident in the 15000 block of Lost Canyon Court in Woodbridge on Sept. 5 when someone reportedly began banging on a window.
"Upon checking the noise, the female victim observed a known male acquaintance, the accused, outside of the residence," Perok said. "The accused forced his way into the residence and confronted the female victim. The male victim was able to contact police, at which point, the accused fled. No injuries were reported. This investigation was previously held for investigative purposes."
Castillo's court date is Oct. 22. He is being held without bond.
Editor's note: The above information comes from the Prince William County Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.