Lucky enough to get a new mobile device this holiday season?
Patch has apps for iPhones and Android phones. Here's a look at a few ways you can connect with Patch through your mobile device.
Patch for iPhone
Patch for iPhone keeps readers connected to the latest news, weather, local business listings and current events. Patch’s app will keep you engaged and mobile by delivering 24/7 local community coverage.
The Patch app's useful features enable you to:
- Access the most relevant Patch news and local blog posts.
- Stay up-to-date on weather and forecasting reports.
- Search the various business listings in your community.
- Discover what intriguing events are happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, you can save anything from favorite stories to business listings direct to your iPhone for easy offline access.
Reader opinions are extremely valued, so sending app feedback to the Patch team is encouraged. Patch can be the number one resource for all communities, as they experience its convenience right in their hand.
Patch Places for Android
Patch Places is the go-to directory of local businesses in 800+ Patch towns. From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, there are hundreds of comprehensive listings -- anytime, anywhere.
Features of Patch Places:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants, and nightlife spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- View that place's official website for more information.
- Save favorites for offline viewing.