With all of the tree trimming, cookie baking and partygoing, there is so much to do during the holidays that it's easy to leave shopping for Christmas presents until the last minute. But by then, the malls and chain stores are usually chaotic and the mere thought of battling crowds is exhausting.
Here are some ideas for easy gifts that can be bought locally and require little stress:
- Go to Personally Yours and pick out Americana-inspired decor such as a woven rug or a holiday wreath.
- Go to Accolades Florist for festive, holiday-inspired bouquets.
- Go to Salt & Pepper Books and pick out a few fun titles for the foodie in your life.
- Go to Mom's Apple Pie and order a pie or other delicious treats that would be a delicious complement to holiday dinners.
- Go to Hawthorne House for monogrammed stationary that makes for a simple, yet personal gift.
- Go to Dermabelle Salon and Spa or Dansk Day Spa and give someone in your life who needs a little relaxation a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or spa treatment.
Tell us: What are some of your own last-minute gift ideas? Share in the comments below.