Greater Prince William Community Health Center
Greater Prince William Community Health Center is a clinic located on Ridgewood Center Drive in Woodbridge. The clinic's staff offers primary care services for patients of all ages, in addition to diagnostics, prenatal, dental and behavioral counseling services. For a comprehensive overview of the clinic's services, visit the Greater Prince William Community Health Center website.
- Hours: Mon & Wed, 8am - 7pm; Tue, Thu, Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most private insurance plans, Medicare and Medicaid welcome!
- Accreditations/certifications: Board certified medical doctors, dentists, psychologists, etc.
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We provide primary, prenatal, dental and behavioral health care for the whole family under one roof. We provide services regardless of patient's ability to pay.
- Specialties: General dentistry, Pediatric dentistry
- Specialties: Family medicine, Obstetrics and gynecology, Pediatrics, Preventive medicine
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Services: Inpatient
- Type: Psychologist