Madigan's Waterfront in downtown Occoquan is just off the river, serving patrons with a fine dining experience and lunch meals for the working person.
Madigan's has daily specials with seafood being a customer favorite. There is a private banquet area, a waterfront tiki bar, a bar with televisions and regular Happy Hours. Madigans also has a public boat dock and rentals, with live entertainment, including karaoke.
Appetizers cost between $7.25 for garlic hummus to $14 for peel and eat shrimp. Some entrees are market price and others can cost from a low of $8.95 to about $25.
- Fax: 703 494-6376
- Hours: Dining Room Hours: Monday thru Thursday –11:00 am to 10:00 pm Seating ends at 10:00 pm Friday to Saturday – 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Seating ends at 11:00 pm Sunday – 10:00 am to 9:00 pm Seating ends at 9:00 pm Group Luncheon or Buffet Hours: 11:00
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, steaks, wraps, salads, soups, appetizers
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.madiganswaterfront.com/Menus/Waterfront-Menu.php
- Specialties: Seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Seafood dishes are the specialty
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene