Off the Beading Path
Off the Beading Path is a bead store in the town of Occoquan. The store carries a wide variety of beads and beading supplies. In addition, the store also offers jewelry re-design and repair services along with beading and jewelry-making classes. When a class is not in session, customers can use the open tables as a place to relax and bead at their leisure. Private classes and parties are also available.
- Hours: Monday-Closed, Tues - Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pmOpen until 7pm on Thursdays in April through December.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: June 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Natural beads (stone, shell, pearl, coral), glass beads (Czech, Swarovski, Toho), stringing materials (Softflex, Parawire, SoNo, Superlon), tools (Beadsmith, Wubbers, Eurotool), and unique (Lillypilly, C-Koop, Humblebeads, Kazuri , Project Have Hope).
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Items may be returned exactly as purchased within 30 days of purchase; store-credit or an exchange is provided; no refunds.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Occoquan is a great community with a little bit of everything. It's a great place to get away from the hustle of everyday life!
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: If you don't know, ask. We all started as beginners!